REGISTRATION AND HOTEL INFORMATION
For The 40th Annual Convention Of The
Ukrainian American Bar Association
Thursday-Sunday, October 19-22, 2017
Fiesta Americana Condesa All-Inclusive Resort
in Cancun, Mexico!
We cordially invite all members and friends of the UABA and all other Ukrainian professional organizations to join us in Cancun for our 40th Annual Convention. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a great conference, catch up with old friends, and meet new friends. The ALL-INCLUSIVE resort is a great value, and was highly rated by our members who attended the 2011 Convention.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT
The Ukrainian American Bar Association is very proud to announce that the keynote speaker for our 40th Annual Convention with be Professor Serhii Plokhii, Director of the Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute (HURI). Click here for more information on our guest speaker.
Convention Pricing and Registration
The Convention program includes:
- A welcome reception on Thursday evening
- Presentations on Friday morning and Saturday morning
- A cocktail reception on Friday evening
- The keynote banquet on Saturday evening
You can register for the Convention by clicking on the registration link. The registration price is only $100 for members and $150 for non-members, and includes all of the above events. (Members must be current on their dues to receive the member discount.) Each registrant is also entitled to bring one guest at a discounted rate of $50. Law students may register for free.
Hotel Pricing and Inclusions
We have reserved a block of rooms for those attending our Convention. Please contact our travel coordinator, Lesia Kozicky of Dunwoodie Travel Bureau, to make your reservations at no cost to you. Lesia can be reached by phone at 914-969-4200 or by email at email@example.com. If you qualify for the VAT (Value Added Tax) benefit, the discounted room rates (in $US) are as follows:
Run of House Room:
- $129.66 per person, per day (double occupancy)
- $203.95 per person, per day (single occupancy)
Run of Ocean Room:
- $165.94 per person, per day (double occupancy)
- $276.51 per person, per day (single occupancy)
Please reserve your rooms early. The deadline for reserving a room is September 19, 2017, but it is quite possible that our reserved block of rooms will sell out before the deadline.
Because this is an all-inclusive resort, the hotel pricing includes all of the following at the resort:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- International Bar by the glass in restaurants and bars
- Snacks and International Bar by the glass in pool area
- Minibar including soft drinks, domestic beer and bottled water (refreshed daily)
- 24-hour room service
- Wireless internet
- Meeting space for Convention activities
- Fitness center
- Fiesta kids club
- Fiesta teens club
- Entertainment and family-oriented recreational activities
- Taxes and service charges
- Local phone calls
- And, of course, a BEAUTIFUL BEACH
Additional information about the resort and its amenities is available at its website: http://www.lacoleccionresorts.com/properties/cancun/fiesta-americana-condesa/
Extended Stays. Those attending our Convention may extend their stay up to 3 days before and up to 3 days after the official Convention dates. However, please contact Lesia or the hotel to determine the dates to which the VAT discount may apply.
We look forward to seeing you in Cancun!
Ukrainian American Bar Association