UABA Mission Statement
- To uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and to maintain and promote representative government;
- To promote the administration of Justice and the uniformity of legislation and of judicial decisions, and promote the rule of law;
- To uphold the honor of the profession of law; and to advance the science of jurisprudence;
- To apply the knowledge and experience of the profession to the promotion of the best interests of the Ukrainian American community and of the general public good;
- To provide a forum for cordial communication among Ukrainian American lawyers;
- To assist the legal profession in Ukraine to achieve the above stated goals in their homeland, and;
- To correlate and promote the activities of Ukrainian American lawyers in pursuance of the above purposes and in the interests of the profession, the Ukrainian American community, and the general public.